Monday, October 13, 2008

I fucking hate this...

I am so ready to just LEAVE. I bring food to the table of this household, and my mother's retard boyfriend has the balls to tell me that I have no say so in this house? Fuck you and the horse you rode in on. I can convince my mother to leave your sorry ass in a heart beat. I fucking hate Danielle. I am officially OFFICIALLY disowning her here and now. I am done with her lies, done with her bullshit. Radames can kiss my ass too. I hope whoever the girl is, she broke his heart. He deserves all he gets and more. I want to get the fuck away from my mother. Unfortunately, I have to finish this semester. Otherwise I would get the fuck out of here. I am thinking about going to a homeless shelter. Jesus Christ, at least I wouldn't be around my FUCKING FAMILY. Everyone who thinks family is great and all of that bullshit, I have news for you. It isn't. Family is just more drama and more BULLSHIT. And I am this upset with Genesis inside of me and it isn't fair to HER. But my "family" doesn't give a flying fuck about that, do they? They think it's okay to stress me out. to make me do shit that strains my body, to make me cater to them while they sit on their fat asses. That would be fine, but I AM CARRYING AN INNOCENT CHILD! They think it is funny to smoke in my face. THAT SHIT IS NOT FUNNY!!! I am so fucking DONE with my "family!"

No comments:

Followers