Sunday, October 12, 2008
Radames and the "LOVE OF HIS LIFE" broke up...
So, Radames' MySpace status made the assumption that I made months ago OBVIOUS. He broke up with whoever it was that he was dating. And, since Rocio's MySpace status is similar to his, I assume that it was her. So, the father of my child (who claims he had nothing to do with making Genesis...so apparently she is a miracle baby...) is in love with someone else. And she broke his heart, similar to the way he broke my heart. I feel for him, but at the same time, it's poetic justice. Genesis is jumping around, and it's awesome. Anyway, back to what I was talking about. I want nothing more than to be friends with him, but he doesn't even want to speak to me. I haven't spoke to him since August. I am irritated at him in the extreme, to say the least. I at least want him to speak to me, to wonder how his daughter is doing. And, for some RETARDED reason, I am still in love with him. Ugh. Two and a half months ago I was the love of his life, and now he hates me, and has a new "love of his life." Irritating. To say the least. I thought he was different, but he's just the same. Maybe a little more dysfunctional. A little more in love with the IDEA of being in love rather than in love with anyone or anything. I was that way once, but I grew up. And since I am a female, I assume he will be on my level in about, oh, say 30 years. I am hoping when he sees our daughter he has a miraculous wakeup call. One can hope. But I'm not going to hold my breath. Either way, I have a gorgeous daughter on the way. With or without him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment